Monday, February 14, 2011

joy of love-day 14

Today is Valentine's Day. Some say it's a Hallmark holiday, maybe so. For me, it's a day to stop, and remember that this life, the one life I have been given, is so precious.
The very idea that I can get up in the morning, 
open my eyes,
breathe,
walk, 
talk,
love...
is amazing.
It's another day to be 
thankful...
that I have been blessed with 3 beautiful children,
a mother, father, sister and extended family,
who love me.
A husband,
who chose me as his girlfriend when we were just 18. 
A husband, who chose me as his wife 7 1/2 years ago.
This commitment that we've made,
to one another,
to last...
f 2.8 1/125 ISO 200
This is the joy of love day 14: wedding bands.
Happy Valentine's Day, Erik.
I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails