Sunday, September 13, 2009

like father, like son, like mother, like daughter

Erik arrived home well after Kieran and Anna had gone to bed on Friday night. Well aware of what would pull into the garage, and well aware that Kieran loves cars just like his daddy, I gave Erik the pleasure of showing his son his new ride, a 2009 Mazda RX-8 sport edition. Kieran reacted the way that I thought he would...like a kid in a candy store! If you know Kieran well, you know that he LOVES candy (he never gets any from me, just Weezie ;) ) and he LOVES dessert (that he gets from both of us, I can't pass up ice cream!), so you can imagine he thought seeing daddy's new car was cool. In fact, that's exactly what he said!
Excited to drive the car:
The pure joy:
Followed by the world's most detail oriented man, detailing his car for 5 hours because the dealership did the world's worst job (really they did, it's not just Erik being picky, I'll vouch for him on this one)! He did not want me to post these pictures and was quite irritated, but I told him that it's already enough that this blog is protected, I wasn't going to let him go Wilson on me (Home Improvement reference for all those that remember)!
No, this is not a rented buffer:
Here's a rear view...I'll post a picture of Erik and his new ride later!
Meanwhile, Anna has been busy with her favorite ride, her baby doll stroller and her special Madame Alexander doll from Great Auntie Mary. I keep trying to hide it from her, because it's supposed to be a look don't touch until you're older doll, but she doesn't understand and she's obsessed with this doll!
She pushes the doll:                                                                   
She gives the doll her binky:
She hugs the doll:
So there you have it, like father like son, like mother like daughter. We love our "mini me's"!
We will be selling my car and my new ride will be the Jeep. If you want to buy an '02 GMC Envoy, let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails