Tuesday, April 12, 2011

5 months

Sweet, Sweet, Tatum, 
Yesterday you turned 5 months old.
At 5 months you:
are 15 lbs 3 oz (60%ile)
25 inches (50%ile)
are content to lay on your back and play with all of your toys
sleep through the night...most of the time
smile constantly
laugh, and laugh, and laugh
wake up talking and have a real story to tell.

Sweet girl,
you are so very loved
from the fuzzy peach hairs on the top of your head
to your beautiful blues
to your cute button nose
to your squishy little legs
to your tiny little toes.
I find myself wondering, as I do every month, where the time went.
And then I remember,
it went...
loving you.

1 comment :

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails