Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ten on tuesday

Ten things, on Tuesday, that I love about my husband:
1. He goes grocery shopping, I don't.
2. He will even by tampons for me if I run out (but only on trips to the store where that is not the only item). 
3. He cooks (and is a wonderful cook at that), I don't. Before you judge, I do the cleaning :)
4. He works incredibly hard at his job to provide for our family and live in our wonderful little town.
5. He is a kid at heart...loves gadgets, toys, video games, and loves playing with Kieran & Anna. 
6. He comes home with little surprises for me from the store like my mom used to do when I was little.
7. He is super cute. 
8. He always kisses me goodnite, even if we've gotten in an argument.
9. He asked me when I was going to plan my next girls' weekend-brownie points!
10. He is not perfect, and neither am I, which makes us two imperfect people who love each other...what could be more perfect? :)
{Met Erik and the kids at the park on my way home from my girls weekend...what a great Dad!}

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails