Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Easter, I mean it! {easter 2015}

"Come out of your tomb, be like Jesus, be a BLESSING to others...say Happy Easter and mean it!"
This is the message that we heard at Easter Sunday Mass.



 I hope that these four will walk with God all the days of their life.
 They teach me daily in ways I never imagined. They are truly loving and compassionate beyond their years.
When life gets difficult, it would be easy to stay inside, to stay behind the stone. Or, we can roll it away, face the difficult and persevere.
Be a blessing to others my little ones, just as you are to me.
I love you so very, very much.
Happy Easter, I mean it!




No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails