Monday, February 17, 2014

on another year gone by {turning thirty-six}

It's not the most flattering picture...the camera stares at us at arm's length, but we are laughing and I've got the lines to prove it.
At twenty-six, I would have likely hit the delete button.
At hours shy of turning thirty-six, 
I smile gladly,
as a wife to a man who loves me with all my imperfections,
I smile adoringly,
as a mother to four beautiful children,
I smile thankfully,
for family and friends
and that I have the opportunity to live this life that God has given me.
Hello, thirty-six.
It's nice to meet you,
lines and all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails