Monday, December 9, 2013

it's the simple things...

It's the simple things that bring joy to a 3 year old, like helping Nonno and Nonna to pick out a Christmas tree. 

It's the simple things that remind me of the important things in life: God, my husband, my family and my friends.
Christmas time reminds me to slow down and remember the true meaning and spirit of the season.

'Tis the gift to be loving, tis the best gift of all
Like a quiet rain it blesses where it falls
And with it we will truly believe
'Tis better to give than it is to receive
{Simple Gifts}

To be loving...
it really is the best gift of all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails