Monday, October 4, 2010

there's a first for everything...

There's a first for everything. 
Like your first day of your second year of preschool. I HEART preschool (partly because my mom has been teaching at the same school in my hometown since I was 2 years 9 months-that is 30+ years!)! I also love that Kieran has another school year as a preschooler (I am not ready for him to go to Kindergarten!).
 
How about your first time eating bacon?
 Yes, you read that right.
 Kieran's very first time eating bacon. 
The kid has had sausage on pizza maybe once in his life, never eaten beef in his entire life.
And two weekends ago, he decided that he would try bacon...at 4 1/2 years old.
I'm not saying it's healthy, I'm just saying...bacon...at 4 1/2!
I can't say that he loves it (which I think is just crazy), because he didn't eat a whole piece, but he's trying new things slowly but surely.
Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to finally eating?
The jury is still out.




No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails