Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I purposely left my computer at home so that I would spend more time with the kids, less time blogging and playing around editing my photos. Of course, I know where I'll be, once we get home. After the Christmas tree and decorations come down, that is. For now, a sneak peak of our Tahoe experience, with pictures to come! I said I didn't bring my computer, no way could I be part with my camera and my new high definition video camera that Erik got me for Christmas! Can't take credit for the cute clip, it was Erik's doing, but I'm sure this will be my next obsession! ;)

2 comments :

  1. I love this. I want to give you some clips of Adriana sledding too...maybe you could add them in. Thanks again for letting my kids experience the snow for the first time. It was really special for them, but especially for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel is the little guy in the film that is cousin to Kieran and Anna. Adriana was taking a break and in the house. Nonna might be spliced into this film too. There is some funny footage of Kieran and me crashing down the hill!!!!!!! Whoo whooooo!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails