Tuesday, December 8, 2009

lemon bars

I discovered that I am a really good baker...of bundt cakes. Last night I attempted to make lemon bars. Somebody please throw lemons at my head if I ever try to make lemon bars again. Kieran and I had a great time making the dough (which tasted really good), but it all went downhill, way downhill, after that.  Can you say lemon bricks? I couldn't even take a picture of it, it was THAT bad. Thankfully, I did take a picture of this (and it totally makes up for the lemon bar debacle):

Maybe we'll try lemon bundt cake :)


Thoughtfully posted,




No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails