Wednesday, May 22, 2013

time trials {summer is almost here}

Last weekend was time trials for swim team.
It was Kieran's second year and Anna's very first. 
I had no idea what to expect and no idea as to whether I'd even get to take pictures, since it was 4 of them and one of me. 
It was a fun and exhausting day and all four of us made it. Amen, Hallelujah! 
I am proud of both of them, Kieran for swimming the fastest freestyle he's ever swam, and Anna for making it across the length of the pool all by herself, for the first time ever, in a timed situation, no less.



Though some may call swim meets torture (and believe me, I have always said I would never be a swim team mom), it's actually kind of fun. 
That, and summer is almost here!
It cannot come soon enough...

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails