Sunday, May 12, 2013

never would have dreamed...{mother's day 2013}

Tap, tap...ahem...hello? Anyone out there?
I haven't blogged in what seems like ages. Life has been a whirlwind since last month. 
We suddenly bought a new house and sold our current one (more on that later). 
We have been living in a staged home, which if you have yet to experience, is beyond difficult with 4 children 7 and under. I've kept up with taking pictures and have much to document prior to today, but in the meantime,
I never would have dreamed...
that I would be a mother to four children. Each of them with their own personalities, beautiful to me inside and out.
Motherhood has daily challenges, far greater than I could have ever imagined.
I have days of laughter and tears, days where I think that I've reached my boiling point and wonder if I'm good enough for them?
It's not that I feel as though I need to be perfect, I don't and I'm certainly not.
We are on this earth for such a short time and I just want to do right by them. 
All I want is to give them my unconditional love. On some days, I feel as though I fall short and I guess that is what most would call, human nature.
Next to my husband, they are my heart and soul, my everything.
Kieran, Anna, Tatum, and Liam, I love you with every fiber of my being.
Thank you for giving me the gift of being your mommy.

2 comments :

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails