Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 on tuesday

1. Anna picked up a stacking toy today (which happened to be in the shape of a star), walked over to Weezie (our day care provider for those who don't know), showed her the shape and began to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
2. Anna is a squirmy worm when I change her diaper. After getting out of the bath, I proceeded to count as a distraction. "One, two, three", I said. Anna replies, "Tres."
 What? I try again, only this time I say, "Uno, Dos...". She responds, "Tres". Get out!

Thanks, Dora!
3. Kieran is out back watering-the flowers, the cement, the sliding glass door, his shoes, pretty much everything. I turn off the water without his knowing. I then see him inspecting the hose trying to figure out why the water has stopped. He runs in to tell me, "Mommy! The hose needs more batteries!". Well, that's just plain cute.
4. Today was the first day of school for the kids and I am secretly loving my new hours of 9-2pm. I have the best of both worlds!
5. This school year marks my 8th year as a school counselor.
6. Kieran is having a great time at preschool and will begin 3 days a week starting next week!
7.  It's amazing what new clothes (and hopefully a pedicure tomorrow) will do to boost morale. I love Banana Republic and Ann Taylor!
8. I have been going to bed entirely too late for the last several weeks and I think it's because I have too much on my mind.
9. I am eagerly awaiting September 24th (when I can tease my brother-in-law for being "old", which is absolutely secondary). No, the real reason I am excited for this date?

Boo for not bringing back George O'Malley (T.R. Knight)!
10. 10 things are really hard to think of when you are really tired, which is why I need to go to sleep!

1 comment :

  1. cute post! and, I like your new background! and, YAY for new clothes!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails