Monday, December 8, 2014

perfectly imperfect

It's not techically sound, it's grainy, the focus fell on Leo the Lion and not on him. The iso is cranked to the highest my crop sensor can go, and I had one quick shot to get while he slept so peacefully (with poop in his underpants...yes, I just said he was sleeping with poop in his underpants). 
I've taken a similar shot recently, it seems that while I try to keep things together as a stay-at-home-mom, a nap of my first born right on schedule, is similar yet so vastly different than that of my fourth.
My first born mom self would have woken up my baby...the audacity that any mother would leave her child on the floor, in poopy underpants no less.
My fourth born...why wake him? It would only ruin his nap time and how can I move him while he clutches Leo the Lion ever so sweetly?
I'm wanting to do these days differently, I often feel that I did them better as a part-time working mom. Today though, it was perfectly imperfect.
And I wouldn't change a thing.

1 comment :

  1. He is so beautiful. I wish you could freeze time. I love you Liam!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails