Monday, May 19, 2014

i'm so excited! {kieran's first holy communion}

He got to bring up a flower with the rest of the children receiving Jesus...
 and he was so proud.
He got to bring up the wine, the blood of Christ,
and he was very honored.
He stood up on the altar with Father Ray,
and he was thrilled.
Spent the day with family...



and he was overjoyed.
The best part?
When he turned to me and my mom just before receiving Communion.
"Mommy, I'm so excited!"
 Excited to receive Jesus.
May we all be, today and everyday. 
Take a little bit and pass it on, my sweet boy.
God's love for you is abundant, 
and so is ours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails