Tuesday, December 3, 2013

before i forget...{14 months}

14 months.
How is that possible?
Before I forget, before everything fades...
you started taking steps last month. This past Monday, you began walking full time.
You'll crawl occasionally to get somewhere fast, but for the most part, you are less of a baby and more of a boy!
We've heard you say d-d-da for Daddy and only over the weekend and today do I think that I may have heard you say mama! That's exciting stuff around here!
I sent Daddy to Costco for diapers and should have told him to buy size 4. I don't know what either of us were thinking, but we're shoving you into them for the next few weeks...sorry big dude.
You are cutting another tooth which will officially make 7.
You eat EVERYTHING. I think you ate enough Thanksgiving for you and your siblings.
You are one pound lighter than Tatum...she's 3.
Okay, I'll give you a break, she is petite and doesn't eat a whole lot, but you are big. Really big.
What's biggest though, is your heart...
and it melts mine daily.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails