Wednesday, October 23, 2013

sweet dreams...

It's what happens sometimes when I'm running around trying to do different things for different littles. Most of the time I'm spot on with their schedules and doing the nightly routine.
Sleep is so important, that I think I ought to take my own advice and get more of it. I am always sure to see to it that they are well-rested.
Then there's days like today, that just happen and I quietly click away before taking them up to bed.
There is something so sweet about a sleeping baby, even on the couch or in the high chair. 
Yes, today was one of those days, but just like my parents said to me every night, so do I say to all four of them.

Sweet dreams,
Happy face in the morning, 
and I...love...you!

I love you sweet sleeping babes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails