Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yes, Tatum

Last year, we skipped going to Southern California to see my sister and brother-in-law and their 4 kids. 
I decided that being on the road by myself (Erik could not travel with us because of work and my parents were already there) with 3 kids and pregnant was not a wise decision. 
Fast forward to July (since I haven't blogged since Father's Day...just a little behind with moving and all), and with Erik having a new job at the same time we moved into our house, my dad drove us down for a week long, promised visit.
It's hard to believe that the trip has already come and gone, especially since its' something that I look forward to for so long!
I'm so behind on past events and pictures, but moments at 1am in between getting settled in our new house are necessary if I ever want to get back to writing regularly.
To be honest, the wheels have been turning about what I want to say about leaving our first home, but I've been avoiding it knowing the tears would instantly fill my eyes and pour down my cheeks.
So for now, I relish in the fact that my sweet Tatum sees the world through a 2 1/2 year old lens that is so fresh, invigorating really.
"Mommy!", she says.
"Isn't the pool beautiful?"

Yes, Tatum.
Yes, it is.

1 comment :

  1. Oh Kristin! You have touched my spirit and my soul! I was so touched and happy to read and see Tatums photo! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails