Wednesday, October 19, 2011

he really is this happy...

He really is this happy almost all of the time.
I am so blessed to be his mother, 
so blessed to call him my son.
When he tells me, "I will always hug you, and love you forever", my heart melts.
When he blows me a kiss goodbye in the kindergarten line,
I grab each one and store it as if it were the most valuable item on the planet...because it is.
When he tells me, "Mommy, you are in my heart",  I want to hold on and never let him go.
There will come a day when he will fly on his own, 
and oh, how he will soar!

2 comments :

  1. :Oh my dear Kristin...I am in tears...of joy....and I love you and Kieran so much! I am so glad that he is my special boy! Nonna loves sooo much Kieran! thank you for these special words! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what brings more tears to my eyes...reading what Kristin wrote or what Jeanie wrote! You are very lucky to have a great son and a great mom! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails