Monday, February 7, 2011

joy of love 5, 6, 7

I skipped joy of love 5, but may go back to it. In the mean time, prompt #6 is
who they love:
ISO 400 f 1.8 1/180 (should have increased my f stop, since they move around like crazy, then I wouldn't have had the blur in Anna's hand :) )
It's not a technically sound picture, but it's the expressions of my kids. It is SO their personalities. This prompt, who THEY love? This picture foots the bill, 'cause they LOVE each other!

And for joy of love 7?
Generations:
My parents and Tatum
ISO 800 f 2 1/500
Tatum makes grandchild #6 for my parents and they are thrilled! I am lucky to have parents like mine! They make our family days special and unique. My dad plays the guitar and my mom sings and plays the piano. They played and sang at my wedding, my sister's wedding, and all of our kids baptisms.
Thank you Mom and Dad, I love you!

1 comment :

  1. I am so lucky to have the opportunity to share my music with the ones I love. It comes from heart! Your very welcome Kristin. I love you! I am glad I am in number 7!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails