Monday, February 7, 2011

every good and perfect gift...

Every good and perfect gift is from above
James 1:17
My baby girl, Tatum Frances, baptized on Saturday, February 5. 

Sweet, 
is the perfect way to describe her.

Loved,








by all those who hold her.

 Adored
by her big sister
 & 
big brother.

Such a beautiful day (77 degrees in February, what?), and we couldn't have asked for more.
You are perfect in His image, a gift from above, a light in our hearts. 

"The best I can do is try to show you
How to love with no fear
My little girl
You've gone and stole my heart
And made it your own
You've stole my heart
And made it your own"
-Jack Johnson

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails