Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 months

Sweet Tatum Frances,
where has the time gone?
At 3 months you:
smile constantly
giggle when you're tickled
light up when you hear Kieran and Anna's voice
sleep like a dream
watch what's going on around you
love to cuddle
"talk" to Mommy and Daddy.
Happiness starts somewhere. It has found you, embraced you, spoken to you, sweet baby girl.
I pray that this feeling stays with you all the days of your life. It's when we lose our way, our strength, ourselves, that we forget what happiness feels like. 
I can stare into your eyes and the rush that comes over me is nothing that I can describe.
A mother's love?
A glimpse of Heaven on Earth?
At 3 months, you are wise beyond the time that you have spent here.
Perhaps you know something that I don't?
What you show to me daily is unconditional love, and it is so powerful I know it must
come from God.

1 comment :

  1. I found your blog through Sarah at Clover Lane! Your pictures are beautiful! I'll be back to visit :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails