Saturday, January 1, 2011

welcome 2011!

I haven't had a moment's rest...
to write about Christmas.

It's all gone by so quickly...
and to be honest, I didn't take a lot of pictures.

I just enjoyed the moment...
the finer things in life.

The special times...
that don't happen every day, but when they do, they melt your heart.

The family that you don't get to see all the time...




 but when you do, it is all the more meaningful.

The friends that share good times with you...
to ring in the New Year, year after year.

The blessings...count them...
1...
2...
3...
more.

More than I could have ever hoped, 
More than I could have ever wanted.
More memories to make.
More love to be had.
Welcome, 2011!

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails