1. Cleaning the house at 9pm is exhausting, but I am doing it.
2. Seriously not looking forward to presenting at 5th grade parent night this week...two presentations on getting ready for middle school. It's not that I mind it, it's just a crazy week and I could do without it.
3. Trying to get ready for Kieran's 4th Birthday Party on Saturday.
4. Trying to get ready for my sister's baby shower on Sunday.
5. Did I mention that I'm exhausted?
6. Being in the classroom to talk to hundreds of 6th graders today was a lot of fun.
7. If my pink slip becomes permanent, and I don't get to work at my school next year (after an 8 year ride), or middle school for that matter, I will be heart broken.
8. My 88 year old grandmother, Nonni, went in to the hospital today. I am glad that I just saw her on Saturday, and I hope this stay is just for a few days like they are anticipating.
9. Wait, did I mention that I am exhausted?
10. Thank God for: