Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i never "win" anything!

I can honestly say that I never "win" anything. I'm never one to enter into any big sweepstakes, givewaways, maybe. I think I've participated in the lottery maybe 2 or 3 times in my life at best, and the last contest I really entered was probably the coloring contest from our local pizza shack (oh, wait a minute, I think I won the Hello Kitty toothbrush holder...when I was 5). No, I'm not like my sister who has entered Publisher's Clearinghouse for the family every year since she was about 12. I did, however, enter a recent photo in the iheartfaces girlfriends challenge and much to my surprise, I won! Then today, Lolli, from Better in Bulk, announced that she had picked my photo for last week's Bloggography Challenge!
Really, me? I'm wondering if this is a sign...
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails