Saturday, January 16, 2010

bloggography challenge, week 1

Since my photography class is not until March, I figured what better way to start learning and attempting to take better photos, than to join several groups where other bloggers comment on each other's efforts! I am so in the dark about anything I'm doing, but then I guess that's the whole point of joining:
Manic Mother
So here's my photo for the winter themed challenge, totally unedited mind you. I suppose I could do so in iphoto though you can't do a whole lot with that, but I didn't, and I have yet to purchase photoshop elements (which I will be doing soon, 'cause I'll need it for my class!). 


Camera: Canon EOS 20D
Aperture: f/10.0
Shutter: 1/125
Focal length: 85mm
ISO:400
Exposure: Manual
I'm looking forward to the challenges each week, it should be a lot of fun!

1 comment :

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails