Sunday, January 10, 2010

all the world really needs...

All the world really needs to have a good time is a little play-doh...


some chocolate chip cookies...


and a drawer full of kitchen utensils,

because you can make believe all sorts of things like:

pretending to bake a cake OR

that you have a green mustache OR

that you are a fly OR

you're playing a trumpet OR

you have a really big green nose OR

you are a boy with a melon baller gun (I hate guns but boys will find ANYTHING and turn them into one!). 
Yes, if only the world were this simple. In the mind of an almost 4 year old, it is, as these were all Kieran's creations. What fun life must be for him, and what fun life is for me to watch him. Just simple. Just fun.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness this is so cute. Great photos of your little guy.

    Happy saturday sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that I didn't comment on this one. Kieran is soooo funny. And he wasn't even 4. I love my boy!

    ReplyDelete

It's a beautiful noise-And it's a sound that I love- And it makes me feel good-Like a hand in a glove -Yes it does, yes it does-What a beautiful noise

Related Posts with Thumbnails