2. i am looking forward to my winter break, when i have 2 whole weeks to spend with my family-pure bliss!
3. i think i might actually have a surprise gift for erik this christmas and i know that he'll like it to top it off! yay!
4. at 19 months, anna can sing, "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, hey!". quite cute. i have the first line on video and still need to capture it in its entirety.
5. at 3 1/2, kieran assures me that when i get small, i can go to school with him.
6. i am unbelievably excited to take a photography course! it doesn't start until march, but i am so excited! can't wait to learn what i can actually do with my camera, understand how it works and get off of idiot mode! i've been interested in photography for as long as i can remember. so i've decided to take the plunge with this course because i'm discovering that it is a passion. something i've been missing.
7. i was able to somehow "win" the h1n1 lotto, and both my kids received their 2nd shots. some of my family and close friends cannot even get the first one. if only i was lucky in winning the real lotto (but then again, you have to play it too, and i don't).
8. i feel as though i am constantly surrounded by piles of laundry. just when i think i'm done, another pile appears. note to self: you are never done with laundry, for as long as you live.
9. i really, really, need to get my house in order and organized. time to read the january issue of better homes and gardens. 50+ ways to pare down, cut clutter, store more.
10. i wonder what goes through a little crazy baby's mind, when she decides to jump in the tub with her clothes on? clearly, it was a perfectly logical idea in her mind, and most importantly, fun!